Sunday, May 27, 2012

The garden is looking very good for May 27th. I've never had this many things this big at this time of year.



We even found a couple of tomatoes.


Beets are ready. Peas have been coming off for a while. We have also been eating a few kohlbari which are quite good and easy to grow.
Can't keep up with Chard


Broccoli is blooming.

I just need some more bell peppers. The ones I planted are up but they grow so slow. I think I will buy a dozen or so, so I don't have to wait so long.


I also can't keep up with the potatoes. I need to bank them about everyother day. Half of my aspargus are finally up. The corn I planted through hole in black plastic came up much better that the plain row and is growing much faster. More heat?

Ethan's flowers are still coming along.



Roses




No comments:

Post a Comment